General Volunteer Information
To volunteer at any CPHS Band Event, in any role, you must be an approved Leander ISD Volunteer. The approval process is easy and only takes a few minutes online. Click https://volunteer.leanderisd.org to start the process.
Also remember, that if you are a returning volunteer, you must re-submit your volunteer application as a returning volunteer. The application is only good for a single school year and all current applications will expire on June 7, 2015. You can re-register beginning on June 13, 2015.
Many of our band activities begin in the summer months so it is important that you register early in the summer in order to be able to volunteer. Please register as soon as possible
The band has many activities going on throughout the year that could not happen without the efforts of the parents. Below are just a few examples of the volunteer opportunities available:
• Chaperones – games, competitions, spring trip, lock-in, etc.
• Pit-Pack crew
• Med Bag – rehearsals, games, competitions, March-a-Thon, etc.
• March-a-Thon – marching with kids, drive-through, dessert sale, etc.
• Passbook Blitz – drivers needed
• Music Box Supper
• Golf Tournament
• Spring Concert & Silent Auction
• CHARMS Information